Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Bolt


My first finished piece of 2026. Well, I have done a few miniature pieces, but this is the first larger piece. Bolt, a 10 x 10 Watercolor. This piece will be going onto the Watercolor Page of this Blog. 

I've been in the garden a lot, as well as recently, hubby replacing an old tub/shower combo with a new walk-in shower! Yay! Today, because of storm threats, I'm staying in the Studio, guitar music playing and finishing up this painting! I haven't signed it yet, but I'll get there. 

Today, I have cancelled my long-time running website, debfloodart. Feels a bit strange to think that I won't have that site and email anymore, but really, I will not miss all the Spam, and suspicious Countries that visited that site so much. So, I guess this painting is rather fitting...I'm Bolting! ha-ha. My mind works in mysterious ways!

I hope you are enjoying your Summer, seeing the sites, or staying home...it's all good!
Much love, Deborah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.